This years cheese bbq trend! You heard it hear first!
Delicious Spiced BBQ Share cheese
- Take cheese out of packaging.
- Gently slice the top of the shamembert at 0.5 cm from the edge, pull away from top and then re-top with the circle-crust lid of cheese.
- Place the wheel in the centre of a square of foil and pull corners of foil up and around it to form a tippee-shape and twist to hold.
- Place the shamembert on the BBQ on a low heat or on edge of direct flames or heat. Check after 10 minutes on meltiness by slightly unfolding the foil. If not fully melted, refold foil and place back on BBQ for another 5-8 minutes.
- In the meantime mix the paprika, ras el hanout, thyme, rosemary, chives, pepper and salt with a little olive oil.
- Remove from the BBQ and remove the crust-lid at the top of the shamembert (this should be easy, otherwise the cheese will need to be on the barbecue even longer) and season the top with the spice-herb mix.
- Serve with crackers or ciabatta.
- Enjoy and share with friends
- 1 shamembert
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ras el hanout
- big pinch of dried thyme or 2 sprigs torn
- big pinch of dried rosemary or ½ sprig of rosemary, unzipped and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- big pinch of black pepper and salt
- 1 ciabatta or crackers
Buy the amazing vegan Shamembert by clicking here