Oatly - Enriched Oat M*lk - 1litre
Regular price Sale price £2.00
Unit price / per
- Oat drink with added vitamins and minerals, 2.8% fat.
- You are one of us now.
- That headline is nothing I wrote myself. I actually read it somewhere and thought I was great so I borrowed it and stuck it on this package. Oh, you say, that is not vary original. Can't you come up with your own headline? Before I answer that question I would like you to consider that it is true - you are now part of a growing group of people that understand the benefits of eating and drinking plants so your body feels good and so the planet can better cope wit the impact we humans place on it. Regarding the headline, true artists steal with pride, I am just an honest person unafraid to admit my own shortcomings.
- Hey Food Industry
- Show Us Your Numbers
- Isn't it strange that when we want to fly some place warm for a week of vacation, we can find out exactly how many tons of carbon dioxide it will take to get us on our luggage into that sun chair, yet it's almost impossible to find out what the impact of drinking a glass of milk vs. a glass of oat drink has on the planet? It's double strange considering that the food industry generates nearly twice as many greenhouse gas emissions as all transportation combined - cars, buses, planes, trains, even personal jetpacks.*
- So from now on, our products will be labelled with a number that defines the amount of CO2e they generate, from farm to store, so that you know how they impact the planet before you decide to buy them. That way you can easily compare them to other food products as soon as the entire food industry follows our lead, which they have to do now that we've officially and indiscreetly suggested it on the side of this package.
- *The food industry is responsible for 25% of global ghg-emissions (J. Poore & T. Nemecek. 2018), while the transportation sector amounts for 14% (IPCC 2014).
- Climate footprint: 0.41 kg CO2e per kg.
- Source: CarbonCloud.
- FSC - FSC® Mix, Board, FSC® C100482, www.fsc.org
- Wow no cow!
- It's Swedish!
- 100% cool for vegans
- Free from Lactose, milk protein and soya
- Unsurprisingly contains oats
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals
- Pack size: 1L
Water, Oats 10%, Rapeseed Oil, Acidity Regulator (Dipotassium Phosphate), Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Iodide), Salt, Vitamins (D2, Riboflavin, B12)
- Free from Milk and Soya Allergens: See underlined ingredients
Once opened consume within 5 daysBest before: See top of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Shake me!
- If this side bores you, please read no further. Flip the carton around and have a wonderful day. Otherwise, please do enjoy.