100% Natural Pomegranate Molasses.
Pomegranate molasses is a rich source for vitamins B1, B5, B3, and B6. Thiamin or vitamin B1 helps in energy production and assists enzymes that help in the functioning of the cardiovascular system, muscles, and nervous system. Niacin or Vitamin B3 is known to resolve issues related to digestive and nervous systems.
Pomegranate molasses is syrupy and rich, but even versions with added sugar are not very sweet. Instead it's tangy and a little musky with a depth of flavor that I usually associate with wine or concentrated meat drippings. This makes it invaluable anywhere you want to add a little depth or complexity.
Easy to add to your diet:
• as a soy sauce replacement in stir-fries and sauces
• in salad dressings and dips for a salty, savory kick
• stirred into soups and stews for extra umami flavor
• drizzled onto oven-roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes
• roasted with nuts for a savoury snack
• stirred into rice and beans
• added to marinades for tofu, seitan or tempeh
• drizzled over fresh-popped popcorn
• as a dipping sauce for sushi
• as a seasoning for cauliflower fried rice