Deliciously seasoned golden couscous grains with rich, nutty Wild Mushrooms & fragrant Herbs. This Couscous is full of aromatic & earthy flavours & makes a delicious alternative to rice, pasta & potatoes.
Check out the nutritional benefits:
- Low in fat (contains no saturated fat) – good for weight loss diets
- Quick and easy – a convenient ingredient
- All natural, no preservatives or chemicals
- Rich in Carbohydrates – an essential source of energy
- Vegetarian & Vegan
- A source of protein
How to prepare Wild Mushroom Couscous (2 portions)
- Add ½ pack, 100g of Wild Mushroom Couscous to a heat-proof bowl.
- Pour 150ml of boiling water over the Couscous
- Cover and leave to stand for 5 minutes
- Add olive oil or butter to taste (optional) and fluff with a fork to separate the grains before serving
- Great hot or cold