Due to the perishable nature of our product, we are unable to accept returns. However if you would like to discuss further then please contact email at email@example.com or call into the store at 23 Park Crescent, Barry, CF62 6HD.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, uneaten, with tags/price sticker, and in its original undamaged and unspoilt packaging and under the same temperature controls it was bought. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
If your return is accepted (with the conditions above) and you live locally we'll issue a refund of the same value of the product. If you had the item shipped we’ll need to have a chat to discuss if it's worth sending a longer-shelf life product back (such as a jar of jam). Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not have a refund accepted or issued.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
We package the items as best we can and under the best conditions we can with the courier and postage chosen (it's not currently possible to send frozen items under frozen conditions. Please see Delivery Info here: https://karrysdeli.com/pages/shipping-delivery. Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. This does not extend beyond your statutory right having read the conditions the items will be sent and received.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as cheese, meats), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Gift Card Vouchers / E-gift cards
1. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
2. Gift Vouchers are available in denominations of £10 with a £10 minimum therefore.
3. Gift Vouchers can only be used in a single transaction; and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given.
4. Gift Vouchers may be used for goods or services of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
5. Gift Vouchers will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
6. Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation.
7. Gift Voucher only valid at Karry's Deli 23 Park Crescent, CF62 6HD or www.karrysdeli.com.
8. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Karry's Deli / Vegan Butchers and Deli Ltd is final.
9. Karry's Deli/Vegan Butchers and Deli Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have (please see conditions above in 2nd paragraph), and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too; sometimes up to 5-7 business working days depending on the banks processing.